Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

Like most of the others, I too have seen this before, my assumption is you started elsewhere and got the name around and then came here for more publicity. Which is alright, but I would expect it to usually be the other way around. This song and video is fantastic, so you get my praise, but red flags are raise and the exclamation points our over our heads (!) in suspicion. If you are the original creator of this then I am glad you have accepted this venue for us to appreciate your work, because I certainly do. Otherwise if you are just ripping off some else's work and claiming your own I hope you are brought to justice in the same way our trucker friend violated that woman.

Cartoon Genders Cartoon Genders

Same thing as the rest, great artwork, great idea, bad voice audio. I mean, doesn't have to be perfect, but it sounds like just a regular mic off a 20 dollar headset. I don't know the context, so I don't want to judge too much, everyone has to start somewhere right?

Cuffs Cuffs

I found this many years ago, and loved you for this, I come back many years later, I still love you.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

The voice acting is amazing on this, the random bit at the end makes me come back again to rewatch. Good work.

Valbrook: Mammaries Valbrook: Mammaries

I'd like to give props to the voice of the narrator, good choice. That is all.

SS - Keys of our Past SS - Keys of our Past

nice work, very interesting

One request though, next time could you put in chapters to skip to? I wanted to watch one part near the end, but I have to wait for it to loop again.

RiverJordan responds:

I put at the end a link that says "Want to watch something specific? Watch on youtube" where you can scrub the timeline and what not. Hopefully that works for you for next time.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

hmmm....

I thoroughly enjoyed this...

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

LOL

Great! The voices were awesome, and the audio from the game fit perfectly. Great job!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Fox's voice was great....

sounded like a professional voice actor and the artwork for it was awesome, my favorite part of the collab. Not that any of the others were lacking in any way