Dick Song Dick Song

I'd like to insult you as you have done to my material in the past, you summabitch, but how can I? You have have provided exactly what was promised and it is the best dick song I've heard in quite a while. Oh it brings me back.

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

I wouldn't consider this dubstep, you don't use the same exact teeth grinding sounds as all of them, and you keep the beat/melody consistent, it's much better than that.

AoStH Robotnik AoStH Robotnik

Every day from elementary school I would come home and eat two horribly unhealthy microwaved burritos, and enjoy listening to this guys voice, he was the only reason the not-so-dark sonic cartoon was fun to watch. Mic quality aside, and just focusing on my memory and your impression, I would say it is pretty damn good. Perfect? No, honestly only the original man can do this voice. Otherwise your skill is beyond what I can achieve, and for this I am jealous. Keep up the good work friend!

LuxiotheEchidna responds:

gee thanks, and for the mic, i'm trying to get a new one and new speakers.

for many of us, he have a heavy amount of nostalgia, and want to remember what brought smiles on our faces. the biggest thing for the voices is just nostalgia at it's finest. i can never top long john baldry, but sometimes nostalgia is a good guide to show us if things are for better or for worse

Buck up Cupcake Buck up Cupcake

AAAahhhhmah gawd...

Fuck Yes. I'm going to cherish this forever.

Thank you sir.

Old Timer Old Timer

alkejdf;aksjdfasj;ldfa

took a second listen to finally realize what was going on, then it all came together

SirKillington responds:

Its a little jumbled, but if you listen really closely, its a pretty funny argument.

The Love Test The Love Test

the best part...

although hard to hear, that one guy that says "Did that guy clap?" 4:19

SirKillington responds:

That's the only part that was good D:' Oh boy, I'm really in trouble now!

Stay thirsty, my friends... Stay thirsty, my friends...

hmmm

I don't know why you were voted so low for this. You did an excellent job, the narrator is the best. It's not spot on for both of them, but they are close and very interesting voices certainly close enough to get the joke, which no one else has apparently understood. Keep up the good work friend.

biggiek7888 responds:

I can actually understand why it's been rated so low. The punchline itself may be lacking, the audio itself could be off balance, the dialogue could be weak, or I just need to work on the overall premise entirely. My audio set up at the time was lacking tremendously, now I have a pop filter, voxguard, mic-stand and a pre-amp, so, I suppose I just need to take it as a sign to work on the writing and everything else in between a bit more.

Either way, thank you for the kind words, much appreciated.

Sniper Soldier Spy Impressions Sniper Soldier Spy Impressions

hmmm

I think the Soldier and Jar-Jar Binks are your strong points, I think you can get those down nicely with little practice. The other ones were a bit lacking, the Sniper was close on some parts. Keep up the practice, I think you can do it!

DOOM: Repercussions of Evil DOOM: Repercussions of Evil

I liked it

The radio voice delivery made me laugh. You actually have something funny in the Comedy category, this is refreshing since I think many people have a hard time understanding that music doesn't belong in Voice Acting- Comedy. I look forward to your Sonic covers you plan on making.

Ballad Goma Ballad Goma

okay..

The song is nice, but it is definitely under the wrong genre. Change when you can.

Cuzone responds: